The Highest Quality Sheet Metal Fabrication Services in Dallas & Fort Worth Texas
Quick-Way Manufacturing is a custom contract manufacturer located in the Dallas and Fort Worth, TX area specializing in precision sheet metal fabrication of components for a wide variety of applications. This includes, but is not limited to steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, copper, and brass.
With over 60,000 Sq. Ft., our facility is capable of meeting the most demanding of manufacturing needs. We are equipped with the machinery and know-how to handle any task, large or small. Typical metal fabrication jobs include, but are not limited to: brackets, cabinets, housings, washers, shelves, covers, doors, channels, pans, copper bus, levers, gussets, plates, panels, and much more.
Our processes include laser cutting, punching, bending, stamping, and a full line of value added secondary operations to provide precision sheet metal fabrication of parts and assemblies.
Our state-of-the-art equipment gives Quick-Way Manufacturing a wide range of flexibility in providing precision sheet metal fabrication of all types.
- Amada CNC turret presses
- Amada combination laser/turret press
- Amada high speed lasers
- Amada CNC press brakes to 143 tons/ 10′ capacity
- Laser QC inspection equipment is used to quickly and accurately inspect large flat parts
- Materials from .020″ to .375″ thick
- Software support including:
- Quick-turn-arounds. Short lead times
- Thousands of stock tools
- Can handle sheets sizes up to 60″ x 120″
- Prototype to thousands of pieces.
Our Other Manufacturing Capabilities:
Contact Us Today